When I was in my early twenties, I put down romantic novels and started reading cookbooks instead. My passion and knowledge of cooking, and any food related topic has only grown since then.
At Cookin’ With A Terry Twist, you’ll receive more ideas about food than you can possibly handle. Whether you are a child or adult, you’ll learn to cook easy and tasty dishes, learn about interesting kitchen tips, and gain confidence in the kitchen and in your ability to entertain.
You know what they say…You can cook for a person and they will be fed for an hour, but if you teach a person to cook– they will eat for a lifetime!
And Cookin’ With A Terry Twist hopes to teach you just that!
Experience, Certifications & More
- Certified Safe Food Manager through ServSafe, National Restaurant Association
- 2008 Penn Foster Career School Certificate of Catering and Gourmet Cooking
- 7 years of catering experience
- Downriver Career Technical Consortium and Riverview Cooking Club Chopped Competition, Invited for 5 years
- Member of Michigan Restaurant Association
- Number of Years Cooking: All my adult life
- Passionate about: Share Our Strength No Kid Hungry, Coalition of Temporary Shelters of Detroit (COTS) & Gleaners Food Bank
- Favorite Cookbook: Joy of Cooking