A Delicious Father’s Day
Whether you are cooking burgers, pork chops or steaks, I am sharing two potato dishes, both using my favorite potato, the Yukon gold, that Dad is sure to love! Also included is an appetizer that will hold him over until dinner and one of most men’s favorite “vegetable” – corn on the cob with a pat of my Garlic Herb Butter on top! If you are cooking burgers don’t forget to use my How to Make A Juicy Burger Tip! If smoked sausage is more to his liking, we’ve got a recipe for Smoked Sausage glazed with honey mustard that will please Dad’s taste buds as well! And of course the unbeatable ribeye steak. A bonus tip to flavor that steak to perfection!
- Yukon Gold Smashed Potatoes, decadent and no peeling involved!
- Yukon Gold Potato Salad, creamy, tasty summertime favorite, also no peeling!
- Corn on the Cob with Garlic Herb Butter-what Dad doesn’t like corn on the cob?
- Make it even more flavorful with my Garlic Herb Butter!
- Crab Cake Appetizers with the BEST Remoulade Sauce – as good as you will get in any high end restaurant!