How to Make a Juicy Burger
In this blog post, we will discuss How to Make a Juicy Burger! Do you like juicy burgers? Do you know How to Make a Juicy Burger? Here is a little secret I will share with you. Now don’t tell EVERYBODY, they will think you are a “BURGER GENIUS”!!
It’s so easy – you just won’t believe how easy it is, just follow one of my tips below on How to Make a Juicy Burger!
You actually have 3 choices based upon your personal preference! I have tried all three and they all work, although the pat of butter is my favorite!! My favorite beef for a good, juicy hamburger is ground chuck, but again that is up to you and your personal preference. I like my burgers cooked medium, but it’s a big world out there and we all have different tastes! Warning – if you do cook your burger to a well done state, you will be losing some of the juicy effects of these add-ons!
- Add 1 beaten egg to 2 pounds ground beef, preferably fresh not previously frozen, mix well but don’t overmix, OR
- Add 2 – 3 T of cold water to 2 pounds ground beef, preferably fresh not previously frozen, mix well but don’t overmix OR
- Take a pat of butter, and form burger around it, DEELISH!
Not overmixing is HUGE! It can make the burgers tough. Do you ever buy the pre-made hamburger patties? I always find them to be tough and dry. It is due to the fact that they have been pressed and over handled. Pretty easy? You betcha! You can add seasonings as well, salt, pepper, etc. Customize it to make your own! Enjoy and fire up that grill! Let me know how these turned out for you!! Cheers to a great BBQ season in 2016!
- Seasoning options
- 1 T of A-1 sauce, soy sauce, bbq sauce, Worchestshire sauce, or ketchup
- 1 tsp of garlic or onion powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt (numerous varieties to choose from)
- 1/2 tsp seasoned pepper (numerous varieties to choose from)
- 1 tsp dry mustard (I just love, love, love dry mustard)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Again, “Make It Your Own”. depending on your tastes and what you are are serving