Bacon Deviled Eggs are so decadent you will want to make a double batch and store them in this awesome container!
Warning, warning, these Bacon Deviled Eggs are rich, creamy and decadent! They will become your favorite deviled egg to serve on that special occasion or dinner party!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1.5 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp capers, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp and diced fine
- Remove shells from hard boiled eggs. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks.
- Place yolks in bowl, mash with fork.
- In separate bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy, add in mashed egg yolks, sour cream, capers and bacon, and mix well. Can also be blended in a food processor.
- Fill egg whites with mixture, cover and chill overnight.