MAY’S MENU IS SURE TO KEEP YOU SAYING MMMM…………
How do you like the flower (above) I found growing in my yard??
May Menu Ideas & *Bonus* One of My Best Twisty Tips!
May is my favorite month of the year! I’m so happy in May, I just want to cook up a storm!
Below are menu ideas to perk up your mouth, I mean month! Each and every month of the year I will share a menu with delicious options. Numerous other recipes are just a click away at http://cookinwithaterrytwist.com. If you ever have any questions about any of the recipes, please email me at email@example.com. I’ll also be sending out a special Memorial Day menu toward the latter part of the month. so watch your email!
CLICK ON THE NAME OR PHOTO OF THE RECIPE TO LINK TO THE COMPLETE RECIPE ON THE WEBSITE!
1) Fish & Asparagus Rolls – Light, colorful, healthy, meal in one, just in time for asparagus season! Great for company or a family dinner or just because it is SO pretty. These days we are all looking for ways to get more fish on our plates!
2) Pork a “Leaner Version” – Crockpot recipe made with boneless pork loin and made from scratch BBQ sauce. Even though it’s so lean, this is still seriously good!!
3) Roasted Whole Chicken The perfect classic Sunday Supper with Make the Most of Leftover Monday’s in mind! Easy recipe and a one dish meal!
4) Make the Most with Leftovers Monday – Chicken Salad with a twist (unique flavors)
5) Apple Thyme Garlic Marinated Pork Chops – These yummy pork chops can be made on the stove or outdoors on the grill. Always tender and juicy and one of my fool proof recipes that I am happy to share with you this month!
6) Chicken, Vegetable & Tortellini Soup –I always keep a package of tortellini on hand; there are so many ways you can cook with it. Instead of covering it with a heavy sauce, how about a one dish dinner that is packed with nutritious veggies? This is a delicious and quick weeknight meal!
BONUS – Like I promised here is one of my Best Twisty Tips!! Click here – A Crunchy, Money Saving, Twisty Kitchen Tip
I sincerely hope these dinners make your month just a little bit easier and tastier! As always, feel free to fill out the comment section below if you have any questions or comments.
My Very Best Wishes for Some Good Food on Your Plate This Month & Every Month – “Cookin’ With A Terry Twist” – where it’s ALL ABOUT THE FOOD!